Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Silent Auction donations are rolling in!

From Clinton to Chester, local businesses and individuals are generously donating interesting items to our silent auction. From a three-day weekend to a ski-house that sleeps 8 in Vermont to an antique quilt from Riverwind Antiques to a discount on a wall mural in your home to a homemade Greek dinner for 6 to a gourmet lunch and kayaking for 2 donated by The Villager in Chester -- we are excited! And hope you are too! We will posting a full list of auction items shortly!

1 comment:

svasmatics said...

I am very excited about this event! I saw a poster advertising it at Scoops in Centerbrook. The Shiny Lapel Trio is one of my favorite local bands and so I just knew this would be a blast. I am a former Mary Kay consultant and would be interested in donating a nice basket or spa set to your silent auction. Can you please tell me who I should contact to make this donation?